8 hr days, plus on call
Cath Lab Tech
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Tech Job in Tyler
Prepares and monitors patients throughout diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. May perform scrub tech, respiratory, and/or x-ray technician duties. Must have nursing, respiratory care, or radiology background.
- Current Texas Department of Health RT certification
- Current ARRT licensure
- Current CPR and ACLS- American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology Program or an accredited Cardiovascular program or hold an RCIS license.
- 3-5 years as RT, 1-3 yrs in specials procedures or Cardiac Cath Lab;
- Basic knowledge of cardiac cath lab and hemodynamic monitoring
- Connect Care, LUMEDX. Familiar with hemo-monitoring system.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire. Cath Lab Registry within (2) years of hire for RT. (American Heart Association)
- Registry within 6 months if graduate from accredited cardiovascular program.
- Must complete preceptor competencies within 6 months of hire
- Cardiovascular Program graduate with no experience and not certified must obtain RCIS certification within first six months of employment.
- Continuous education in cardiac cath lab, electrophysiology and peripheral vascular studies.