Cath Lab Coord - Cath Lab
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Coord - Cath Lab Job in Tyler
Utilizes a variety of skills to educate, consult and assist in patient management of the cardiac patient population. The principle role of this position is to assist the physicians and healthcare team in achieving the highest quality and best possible outcome for the patient in a cost effective manner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or radiology program
- Current Texas State RN license or TX Radiology license and ARRT
- CPR-(American Heart Association).
- ACLS within 90 days of hire/transfer date.
- Three to five years in nursing or radiology with experience in cath lab, critical care and patient education preferred.
- Requires excellent communication skills, behavioral interviewing skills, organization skills.
- Works well as a team member by establishing and maintaining effective communication with other departments to achieve mutual goals.
- Able to interpret outcomes data and utilize data for program development.