Apply Now CAT Scan Technologist-PRN Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision, technologist will operates the computerized axial tomography unit to produce accurate diagnostic examinations and interventional procedures.Assist in other areas of the radiology department when available in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in training, must have started the application before hire.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements. Maintain current BLS certification
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
Per diem as needed