Case Manager Per Diem
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Case Manager Per Diem Job in Santa Fe
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred OR Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW) required
Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in the state of New Mexico. Meets contact hour requirements for licensure, including all state required courses. OR Current licensure as an LMSW/LISW/LCSW in New Mexico. Case Management certification highly desirable -- ACM (Accredited Case Manager), CCM (Certified Case Manager, RN-BC (Board Certified in Case Management)
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to function in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills that promote teamwork
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize in house and external resources
- Flexibility in prioritization
- Ability to multitask
- Effective organizational skills
- Significant knowledge and understanding of availability of community and post-acute resources
Two years' experience in Health Care setting preferred, with at least one year in an Acute Care Setting.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
Responsible to: Director of Case Management
General office environment and general hospital department/nursing units (100% of day).
Blood borne Pathogens: A
Ability to move around the hospital to all units/department for about 80% of the day, in office 20% of the day. Requires close work, good vision, dexterity to write as well as to use computer keyboard.