Care Management Assistant Case Mgmt
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Care Management Assistant Case Mgmt Job in San Antonio
This position is to coordinate individualized care plans for patients who have had frequent visits to the Emergency Department for treatment of chronic pain and for patients who have had frequent readmissions to the hospital which will result in a consistent approach in developing the plan for treating patients with chronic pain.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Word processing skills/Computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously Follows through each aspects of work assignments to successful completion
- Requires one to two years of clerical experience, customer services, communication skills, computer skills, and communication skills to be the liaison between CSR and other facilities.
- Experience in working in hospital environment and worked directly with patients/customers.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Prefer bilingual
- If LVN/LPN licensed, must have a minimum of two years of clinical experience.
- Utilization management experience preferred. (optional)
- Medical terminology required.
- Significant applicable education and/or training may be considered
- Current LVN/LPN licensure (optional)