8AM - 5PM
Care Management Assistant - Case Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Care Management Assistant - Case Management Job in San Antonio
This position is to coordinate individualized care plans for patients who have had frequent visits to the Emergency Department for treatment of chronic pain and for patients who have had frequent readmissions to the hospital which will result in a consistent approach in developing the plan for treating patients with chronic pain.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Word processing skills/Computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously Follows through each aspect of work assignments to successful completion
- Requires one to two years of clerical experience, customer services, communication skills, computer skills, and communication skills to be the liaison between CSR and other facilities.
- Experience in working in hospital environment and worked directly with patients/customers.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Prefer bilingual
- If LVN/LPN licensed, must have a minimum of two years of clinical experience.
- Utilization management experience preferred. (optional)
- Medical terminology required. Significant applicable education and/or training may be considered.
- Current LVN/LPN licensure (optional)