Cardiovascular Technologist II
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover H-31600
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cardiovascular Technologist II Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for professional patient care and assisting the Cardiologist and Radiologist in performing cardiac diagnostic, cardiac interventional and invasive radiology procedures of the cardiac, vascular and circulatory systems. This position utilizes the patient care process to ensure safe and competent quality patient care. The CVT II assists in all procedures performed in the invasive cardiology area and supports the medical care of all patients requiring any cardiac or peripheral catheterization and/or intervention under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the Mission and objectives of the organization.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiological Sciences is required
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in a hospital setting as a Radiology Technologist is preferred.
- Cardiac Cath Lab experience is highly preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Texas Department of Health (CMRT TDH) licensure is required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration or Registry eligible is required. If not registered upon hire, registry must be obtained within six (6) months of hire date.
- BLS for Healthcare Worker is required.
- ACLS certification is required within 90 days of employment.
- PALS certification is required within 90 days of employment if caring for pediatric patients.