Cardiovascular Tech III Cardiac Cath
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cardiovascular Tech III Cardiac Cath Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible for professional patient care and assisting the Cardiologist and Radiologist in performing cardiac diagnostic, cardiac interventional and invasive radiology procedures of the cardiac, vascular and circulatory systems.This position utilizes the patient care process to ensure safe and competent, quality patient care.The CVT III assists in all procedures performed in the invasive cardiology area and supports the medical care of all patients requiring any cardiac or peripheral catheterization and/or intervention under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the Mission and objectives of the organization.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiological Sciences or Graduate with a degree in Allied Health Science or Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Technologist Associate degree program is required.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in a hospital setting as a Radiology Technologist or Cardiovascular technologist is required.
- Certification as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist or certifcation as an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Cardiac-Interventional specialist is required.
- BLS for Healthcare Worker is required.
- ACLS certification is required within 90 days of employment. PALS certification is required within 90 days of employemnt if caring for pediatric patients.