Cardiac/Stroke Coordinator FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cardiac/Stroke Coordinator FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
Leads and facilitates the development, implementation, and ongoing adherence to the identification and treatment of stroke and STEMI patient populations. Develops, coordinates, and implements the regional system for ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients in collaboration with the Cardiology Service Line Medical Director. This position requires in-depth knowledge of AHA/AAC STEMI guidelines. The Coordinator also ensures these programs adhere accreditation requirements and to the mission and vision of CSV
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN, BSN or MSN degree.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Valid NM or Compact state RN license. Specialty certification is preferred (CCRN, CCRC).
SKILLS: The following are considered to be key competencies required:
- Customer service focus with high integrity and trust
- Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in program development and implementation
- Develops positive peer relationships
- Effective problem solving and decision making
- Strong understanding of group process
- Possesses the ability to function independently to achieve high levels of satisfaction with a successful education program.
- Demonstrated analytical time management, organizational and interpersonal skills achieved in management level environments.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency in the utilization of various software application data bases and transcription equipment.
- Demonstrated medical knowledge and terminology.
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Experience with project management principles and practices including project planning, organization, scheduling, allocation and management of resources, budgeting and reporting.
- Considerable knowledge of and experience with current system and application and design principles and concepts, including:
- Database design and optimization
- System and application optimization
- User interfaces and standard data entry methods
- Technical and operations documentation standards
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years nursing experience in a critical care setting (cardiac cath lab or interventional radiology preferred). Minimum 1 year experience with, and knowledge of, procedures and biomedical products related to cardiology and cardiovascular procedures. Experience with data management systems and familiarity with clinical data analysis and reporting.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director, Patient Safety and Accreditation
- Bloodborne pathogen A
General office and hospital setting with exposure to computer room and patient care environment.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Working hours vary, with occasional flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule. Re