Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist- PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist- PRN Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision operates radiologic equipment and assists physicians in performing interventional radiologic procedures, heart catheterization and electrophysiology diagnostic and interventional advanced procedures in a professional manner while providing quality diagnostic procedures. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that all standards are observed. Also assists physicians in sterile interventional procedures as a scrub and operates other specialized equipment in the interventional and heart and EP cath labs.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth among staff members.Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any associate or departmental conflicts.Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking skills to communicate effectively. Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience in a hospital or physician office environment, but will accept students from and AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology to train.
- Experience in interventional radiology and or Heart/EP catheterization lab is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ARRT, RT (R). Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements for certification within the first year of employment.
- BLS required; ACLS preferred
- Medical Radiologic Technologist Certified with Texas Medical Board Advanced Certification in Cardiac or Vascular Interventional or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
Per Diem As Needed