Cardiac Cath Lab Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab Job in Corpus Christi
Prepares and monitors patients throughout diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. May perform scrub tech, respiratory, and/or x-ray technician duties. Must have nursing, respiratory care, or radiology background.
Responsible and accountable for radiography to facilitate accurate and complete delivery of quality imaging, hemodynamic monitoring, and assisting in diagnostic and interventional procedures.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Graduate from an approved school of Radiology Technology.
- Excellent organizational skills required; must work well in team situations.
- Ability to interpret outcomes data for program development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a technologist, previous special procedures experience preferred.
- MRT-TDH required
- CPR – American Heart Association
Please reach out to the recruiter for more information firstname.lastname@example.org