Business Systems Analyst Lead - IM Project Management
CHRISTUS System Office
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Irving Corporate Office
Share This Job On
Business Systems Analyst Lead - IM Project Management Job in Irving
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Lead reports directly to the Manager of the IS Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) - BSA team and is primarily responsible for co-leading the team. This position requires high-level knowledge across all departments and applications, both in the Clinical, Business Finance as well as Ambulatory realms. The BSA Lead is responsible for all day-to-day activities for the PPMO - BSA team within the Information Services department. These include but are not limited to - assigning Requests as they come in, prioritizing Requests when there are bandwidth challenges, helping the team perform discovery of new Requests, helping the team with the implementation of efforts, and assisting with submitting Requests to governance bodies as needed. The BSA Lead also evaluates current inter-departmental procedures and standards; makes recommendations and participates in process reengineering assessments that improve collaboration and efficiency; monitors deliverables for the team; provides technical and operational advice and/or oversight to staff across multiple horizontal and vertical organizational levels. This position requires a positive, motivating, initiative-taker with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Ensures Discovery and Implementation dockets are managed.
- Assists with work assignments and reporting.
- Assists with resource management planning.
- Assists Management with department onboarding/mentorship program.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Assists with team time and attendance.
- Assists with setting performance goals.
- Participates in interviews and candidate selection.
- Fulfills additional educational requirements.
- Serves as an escalation point with SLA breaches.
- Provide ongoing status reporting to Management regarding support metrics and SLA statuses.
- Provide advice, guidance, and informal training to the BSA.
- Understands the business and operational capabilities of the information technology that he/she works with.
- Understand end-to-end Intake and Project implementation processes.
- Helps BSAs manage project work, documentation, communication, and organizing resources.
- Leads in defining boundaries, setting priorities, and managing multiple requests and projects.
- Provide ongoing status reporting to Management related to all assigned requests and projects.
- Monitors project and requests progress and assists Management in resolving approved deviations from plan.
- Set priorities, plans, and manage a diverse set of tasks.
- Demonstrates effective communication and human relationship skills.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Pursues professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in the Business Systems Analyst field.
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- May be required to work long hours during critical requests or project implementations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- Must have education or experience in a Business Systems Analyst role and an understanding of Project Management.
- 5 years of experience within an information technology system discipline required.
- 1 or more years of Team Lead experience is highly preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is highly preferred.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Ambulatory experience preferred.
- ITIL Certification preferred.
- CBAP preferred.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.