Business Intelligence Developer Job in Irving
The BI Developer independently designs and plans BI solutions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots BI solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Build ETL / data pipelines when needed to support reporting solutions
- Story telling using data visualizations.
- Build and analyze key metrics to uncover trends and root causes of issues.
- Demonstrate a high attention-to-detail in the analysis and reporting of data.
- Monitor recurring processes and ensures output accuracy and timely distribution.
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation, and enhancements of recurring processes and procedures.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy an automated Dashboard solution.
- Analyze data and create reports and dashboards.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve data and reporting issues.
- Write and maintain technical documentation based on business requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Talent Reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics and Visualization, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Science or a related discipline required.
- Expertise with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft BI stack (e.g., SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS), Power BI, Infor Birst, Qlikview, Tableau, or Crystal Reports.
- Experience with data warehousing.
- Strong development skills utilizing data from ERP systems and Cloud Analytics.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience with ETL concept.
- Advanced knowledge of data systems and the ability to transform and shape large usable data sets.
- Strong SQL knowledge and understanding of various relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience in getting things done through networking and collaboration in a complex, matrixed environment.