Business Intelligence Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Business Intelligence Analyst II Job in Irving
Under the direction of the Director of Financial Reporting, the associate will be responsible for report creation, maintenance, updates, validations and other reporting related items. Position is expected to work independently and be able to create new reports while also leading projects. Serve as a core member of the overall team and being responsible for providing validation of published reports. In addition, they will aid management in operational areas by developing new reports and analyses, and provides a deeper level of understanding of existing reports, and integrating their knowledge and experience into the decision-making process. Supports and promotes the use and understanding of other management systems as appropriate and assists in the development of business plans, variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting. Excellent communication skills are required to build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders to gather data and create solutions. As a member of the Finance team, this role is expected to lead efforts in improving financial processes ensuring data quality and reporting accuracy as well as efficiency while building relationships in the organization that instill trust and reduce redundancies.
- Creation of new reports using Application Studio or other BI tools.
- Maintenance & validations of existing reports, troubleshooting as needed.
- Collaborating with various functional teams across the organization to align needs and overall reporting goals.
- Exploring and implementation of new functionality within available tools/reports.
- Prepare custom ad-hoc reports as requested and designing them in a scalable format.
- Administer trainings for software used by the Financial Reporting team to share knowledge with any potential end-users of the system.
- Work with other team members independently to lead or collaborate to find solutions.
- Assist with implementation of new processes and systems working with various other departments.
- Assist Financial Reporting & Technical Lead on tasks as needed, recurring or one-time.
- Working on other tasks assigned by the Director of Financial Reporting.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance or relevant work experience.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Excel (VBA Macros, Sumifs, IndexMatch).
- Extensive experience with other BI Tools (e.g. SAP BPC, BI FSM, IBM Cognos TM1)
- 3+ years related work experience required
- 2+ years of accounting/finance experience required
- 1+ years of healthcare experience preferred