8AM - 5PM
Business Intelligence Analyst I
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Business Intelligence Analyst I Job in Irving
Provide data solutions to management & team leads to help support business units within the company. The Business Intelligence Analyst is in charge of providing and formulating routine research, analysis, and conclusive interpretation of data to maintain business needs and processes using a number of best fitting applications.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with management, team leads and project managers to manage projects and assignments.
- Define, analyze, and report on analytics and financials for a variety of projects.
- Responsible for data mining and turning raw data into logical information for reporting.
- Participate in and contribute to cross-functional team projects.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs and support creation of the use solutions and initiatives satisfying those needs.
- Ability to design, code, and develop intermediate SQL logic to pull data that meets specifications for the end user.
- Develop Power BI dashboards for business partners and leadership.
- Manage individual intake requests across the business units; track and monitor the work to ensure critical milestones are met, identify and report/escalate risks to management appropriately; manage stakeholder relations
- Accountable for transferring data, knowledge, and best practices that impact the delivery of products and services for internal and external clients.
- Obtain data, execute reporting and analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
- Possess SME knowledge in more than one business area including understanding of goals, operations, and processes.
- Leverage networks for data gathering, problem solving and best practice identification.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested by multiple departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience working with health plan business intelligence, operations, informatics, analytics or similar industry experience
- Experience with MS Excel
- Business process and project management acumen
- Previous Health Plan experience
- Experience using SQL and SAS
- Experience with Power BI