Business Development Consultant II - Domestic Bus Development
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SR Ministry Administration Office Loop 410
Share This Job On
Apply Now Business Development Consultant II - Domestic Bus Development Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
The Business Development Consultant, has responsibility for all aspects of business development, including growth of facility admissions and market share; physician development, recruitment and redirection; program development; business planning; marketing and communication.
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business field required.
· Five (5) or more years of experience in direct medical related sales and/or business development.
· Proven results of growing service line specific initiatives within a health system.
· Experience with presenting to senior leadership regarding monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
· Knowledge of the market preferred.
· Ideal candidate would have work experience with broad understanding of all aspects of health care services.
· Strong and demonstrated analysis skills.
· Strong conflict resolution skills.
· Familiar with marketing and information technology.
· Excellent communicator, speaker, and listener.
· Demonstrated success with the development, implementation and execution of growth initiatives.