Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Villa de Matel
Houston, TX 77023
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant Job in Houston
The Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing diverse executive secretarial and administrative support tasks by assisting in the administration of day-to-day operations for the Social Concerns office and its programs. By nature of the position, work involves a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and sharp attention to detail. The role of the Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant involves dealing with high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating the use of creativity, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. The work requires the ability to handle confidential information on a frequent basis and the work is usually completed independently with minimal supervision. Spanish proficiency in speaking is required; Spanish proficiency in reading/writing is preferred.
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred, additional experience or education recommended in lieu of college degree.
- Ability to work with diverse Associate groups.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively reach a variety of audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and speaking/presentation ability.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and various graphics programs.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Ability to work with little supervision, set priorities, creates schedules and meets deadlines.
- Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- Spanish proficiency in speaking is required; Spanish proficiency in reading/writing is preferred.
- Five (5) years administrative/secretarial experience required.