Apply Now Benefits and Leave Coordinator/ Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists the Supervisor of Benefits with the (1) development, implementation and delivery of benefit plans; (2) delivery of communications and information to Associates; and (3) maintenance of accurate Associate benefit records. Responds to benefit calls and e-mails from staff regarding benefit plans. Administers the Leave program for CSV and is the main point of contact for the third part leave administrator. Works closely with the Manager of Employee Health Services for Leave administration including return to work; temporary alternate duty; work restrictions and other issues related to leave administration.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance (or related field) preferred or four years of benefits administrative experience can substitute for degree.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: PHR, SPHR, or benefits certification preferred.
- Proficient in software applications to include the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat and other software used in HR
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and to work in a team setting
- Ability to retrieve benefit data from the HRIS system, analyze, and present in formal reports
- Ability to interact effectively with internal customers at various levels in the organization
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and exhibits effective communication skills
EXPERIENCE: One year of benefits experience, including competencies in human resources and personal computer applications required; healthcare human resources experience preferred. Experience with employee benefits programs including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Workers Compensation, Leave of Absence and Family Medical Leave preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Supervisor, Benefits and HR Director, Operation
-Responsible for: None
- Bloodborne pathogens - A
Works in a clean, well-lighted, ventilated smoke-free environment. Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility necessary due to unexpected change in schedules. Requires knowledge of general safety standards. Work is primarily conducted in an office and conference room setting.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires the ability to speak clearly, listen effectively, and develop and communicate written materials; work is of a primarily sedentary nature.