CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Behavioral Specialist Job in Irving
The Behavioral Specialist has the responsibility and the accountability for providing educational groups and 1:1 services to behavioral health patients on the Behavioral Health Unit.
- Collect, communicate and review data collection Provide ongoing groups, 1:1 intervention, and assessments to patients Provide reliability of implementation of treatment plans
- Timely and accurately documentation ex: group notes, and other necessary documentation
- Demonstrate team work among peers and staff Provide education of coping strategies to staff and caregivers
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Graduate of an accredited clinical program, including RN, Master’s degree in social work (LCSW) or psychologist required.