Apply Now Athletic Trainer Job in Tyler
Provides outreach services by implementing preventive athletic injury programs for clients, maintaining the general health and athletic fitness level, and under the direction of the Physician or Physical Therapist, carries out modalities of care to promote rehabilitation.
- TX - Athletic Trainer License
- CPR- American Heart Association
- ATC / LAT Preferred at hire
- MS in a health related field
- 1-2 yrs experience in High School / College athletic training setting required
- 1 - 2 yrs as ATC in a high school / college athletic training setting as a head athletic trainer Preferred at hire
- Basic use of computer based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Isokinetic testing, US, E-stim preferred at hire
- Excellent understanding of advanced athletic training. General knowledge of rehabilitation protocol.