CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living
3133 Good Shepherd Way
Longview, TX 75605
Share This Job On
Apply Now Aquatics Attendant Job in Longview
- Follow and adhere to all Hospital polices, Institute for Healthy Living Policies and guidelines and specific departmental policies and guidelines.
- Adheres to hospital policy on Attendance/Punctuality.
- Maintains appropriate requirements for position: Current CPR, Current First Aide and participates in required meetings and in-services.
- Responsible and accountable for professional conduct, recognizing the importance of meeting customer needs and displaying excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates positive attitude towards members and co-workers, displays teamwork skills, and portrays a motivating atmosphere at all times.
- Maintains safe environment in pool areas (Includes having knowledge and following rules and regulations, having knowledge of and managing chemicals of all aquatic bodies, and ensuring cleanliness of all aquatic areas).
- Maintains appropriate required documentation on all aquatic areas and bodies
- American Heart Association BLS will need to be obtained within first 30 days.
- Aquatics background preferred
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
Per Diem As Needed