Application Analyst II
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
524 Dr Michael DeBakey Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Application Analyst II Job in Lake Charles
This position provides support and project implementation services for clinical applications related all physician services (in the hospitals, clinics, physician practices) and clinical non-acute entities as outlined in the CHRISTUS Application Portfolio. Support responsibilities include Tier I, Tier2 and Tier 3 application support of medium to high complexity for a large portfolio of acute and non-acute clinical applications for a large, multi-regional Healthcare System. Support responsibilities include Incident, Request, Change and Problem management support following the outlined ITIL processes. This position works in a team setting, sharing information and assisting other team members while providing quality support users with a focus on customer service and timeliness. Project implementation responsibilities include collaborating with customers contributing to the analysis, testing, and documentation and implementation of medium to high complexity activities of assigned software. This position must possess sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to implement medium to high complexity assigned application with minimal guidance. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree or combined equivalent hands-on experience (3 years) with at least one IT system/application.
- Relevant Bachelor degree may substitute for relevant years of experience.
- Possess an understanding of and/or experience in the following:
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Patience, strong customer service skills
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Six (6) years of combined education and experience with in an information technology system discipline, which includes four (4) years of experience in an implementation role, two (2) years of which are in a healthcare information technology system discipline OR
- Four (6) years of experience with in an information technology system discipline, which includes successful completion of the IM Career Path Development Program in an Application Analyst, Clinical Service Line role.