8AM - 5PM
Application Analyst I – Infor Finance
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Application Analyst I – Infor Finance Job in Irving
The Application Analyst I – Infor Finance provides 24/7 support for the Infor Finance system with an advanced understanding of Infor and its related third party business applications which includes functionality, system design, technical architecture, testing, workflow, modification, routine and non-routine processing, and business system structure.
The Application Analyst I - Infor Finance is responsible for advancing the functionality and operational efficiency of the use of Infor CloudSuite. This entails advising and assisting customers in the operation and administration of their system; collaborating with internal customers to enhance their work methodologies and tools; and maintaining a customer-centric technical knowledge and focus when contributing to the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and implementation activities including recurring Customer Updates of the Infor CloudSuite software.
The Application Analyst I – Infor Finance must possess sufficient detailed expertise to support multiple applications, preferably with functional expertise in accounts payable.Primary area of focus will be the Accounts Payable module of Cloudsuite Financials as well as assisting with some of the payroll interfaces. This position works in a collaborative team setting, creating and sharing information and assisting team members while providing quality support with a focus on customer service and timeliness.Candidates must possess detailed accounts payable knowledge and systems expertise to implement medium complexity assignments with minimal guidance.
- Develop and document product definitions, stakeholder needs, product features and corresponding functional specifications
- Solid understanding of Finance management functions
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relations with peers, managers and cross-functional teams to ensure that consistency within defined processes is maintained; help determine best practices; and work efficiently
- Assist in installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of the ERP
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines in a team environment with a desire to learn and grow
- Proactively review, test and communicate significant system updates ensuring system integrity is maintained
- Document issues and resolutions for future reference; help create and maintain FAQ
- Focus on providing a friendly, courteous, and polite customer service experience at all times
- Contact vendors regarding service issues to receive support information or assistance as required. Assist users with optimizing the use of assigned applications.Set priorities, plans and manages a diverse set of tasks.
- Follow the outlined Service Management Processes during outage events.
- May be required to travel to perform some job functions
- Perform other duties and as requested
- Bachelor's degree or 4 or more years of related experience in Payables, Finance or application analysis
- Possess an understanding of and/or experience in the following:Payables/Accounting
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently on special projects and complex assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in a large organization
- Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred