Anesthesia Technician - Sulphur Springs
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
Share This Job On
Anesthesia Technician - Sulphur Springs Job in Sulphur Springs
Maintains equipment and supplies for anesthesia. Stocks drugs and supplies in anesthesia carts in operating room. Cleans equipment. Transports patients as needed. Performs a variety of additional support functions within a surgical unit.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Responsible for cleaning and routine maintenance of anesthesia machines and equipment in the OR area.
- Works closely with Materials Management staff to order and maintain stock levels of supplies and agents for anesthesia.
- Cleans equipment prior to and after surgical procedures. Assists anesthesiologists as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of experience preferred
- BLS required
- Certified Anesthesia Technician preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.