5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Ambulatory Service Representative - Specialty Urology
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center Tower II PBC
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ambulatory Service Representative - Specialty Urology Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
Performs a variety of complex administrative duties for patients in need of routine and/or urgent appointments, medical procedures, tests, and associated ancillary services in an ambulatory in/outpatient setting. Assess patients’ needs, including but not limited to, financial counseling, interpreter services, social services and refers to appropriate person or area. Alerts providers to emergent patient care needs.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Proficient in software and computer systems
· Knowledgeable of business office terminology / procedures
· Ability to multi task and work under stressful situation
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· 1+ year of customer service experience required
· Experience with medical office terminology preferred