Administrative Director Nursing - Surg General Job in San Antonio
Manages the designated service line and staff for a facility; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Master's Prepared, either Bachelors or Masters must be in Nursing (BSN or MSN)
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 5-10 years of healthcare management experience
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or compact required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.