Administrative Director Nursing - ECC Emergency Care Job in San Antonio
Manages the designated service line and staff for a facility; ensures quality and full compliance with revelant policies and standards.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Master's Prepared, either Bachelors or Masters must be in Nursing (BSN or MSN)
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 5-10 years of healthcare management experience
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or compact required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.