8AM - 5PM
Administrative Assistant Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Houston Office and TLRA Revenue Cycle
2707 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
Share This Job On
Apply Now Administrative Assistant Senior Job in Houston
This position provides general administrative support to the Administrator of TLRA and assistance to other management team members as needed. S/he handles details of highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. S/he will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources. The ability to organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position
- Follows the CHRISTUS Guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Ensures that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls and maintain executive files as needed.
- Performs administrative support duties, including but not limited to, scheduling appointments, meetings and conferences: coordinates arrangements and sets up meeting rooms; notifies meeting participants; prepares and/or assembles meeting materials from rough notes, drafts, dictation or oral instructions.
- Makes arrangements for external meetings, conferences and conventions, including all travel arrangements, hotel accommodations and car rentals.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Prepare reports, memos, financial statements and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Acts as the lead in preparation for quarterly department meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for meeting material preparation and producing accurate minutes of each meeting.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Responsible maintaining accurate and timely records for the department, including but not limited to, employee files, associate inclusion in global email directory, job descriptions, task team assignments, TLRA quarterly surveys, phone lists, anniversaries and other records as necessary.
- Coordinates efforts to improve customer satisfaction and meet the needs of the customer whenever a situation or complaint arises.
- Develops and/or enhances own professional skills and competencies to continuously improve the level of quality of service provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: Word/Excel, PowerPoint/Access, Databases
- Must be able to operate and trouble-shoot office equipment such as facsimile machines, printers, copiers, audiovisual equipment and other office equipment Form
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
- Requires in-depth analysis of problem/issues as well as alternatives for solutions. May require ability to develop creative and/or innovative ideas related to new methods or improvements in processes and services.
- Requires exceptional time-management, planning, and administrative skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Minimum of 4 years experience in providing administrative support to a senior management role required.