Administrative Assistant II - Executive Offices
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
Share This Job On
Administrative Assistant II - Executive Offices Job in San Marcos
Provides administrative support for System Director/Service Line Director or Regional Director to include scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical support to include typing and answering calls. Receives and responds to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or college hours in the areas of Business or in related field preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Three to five years of related experience in administrative role or office management role.