5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Administrative Assistant - CTC Administration - Woodgate Building
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Administrative Assistant - CTC Administration - Woodgate Building Job in Tyler
Provides secretarial and administrative support to supervisor and other department/clinic staff.
- Monitors the current status of the work for the assigned supervisor.
- Anticipates supervisor's needs by gathering records, report, correspondence or other specific information.
- Handles confidential matters concerning organization's policies and practices.
- Informs the supervisor of operational problems. Determines action necessary in supervisor's absence and handles matters not requiring executive disposition.
- Maintains supervisor's travel arrangements and appointment calendar. Arranges appointments, meetings and conferences. Contacts the appropriate persons to attend.
- Attends meetings or conferences as assigned and reports on major points, actions resolved or to be taken. Takes minutes as required.
- Handles variety of matters involving contact with various staff, board members, medical committees government agencies and the public.
- Composes correspondence and disseminates to appropriate individuals.
- Prepares various documents in accordance with the organization's rules and procedures.
- Assists in compiling financial, statistical data and reports as assigned.
- Files and accurately maintains records as assigned.
- Follows the CHRISTUS Health guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Two years of administrative office experience required. One year of experience in a health care organization is preferred.
- Typing requirements - 60 wpm
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.