Apply Now Administrative Assistant Job in San Antonio
The position supports the CCVI U.S. Ministries and the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. This position works in collaboration and consultation with the CCVI U.S. Ministries Executive Director, Chairperson, and Board Members in fulfilling her/his responsibilities. This position has the primary responsibility of carrying forward the Mission and Vision of the CCVI U.S. Ministries on a daily basis and performs administrative functions such as maintaining corporate minutes, arranging for meetings, and maintaining documents submitted by the ministries.
- Provides administrative support for the Executive Director, Chairperson, and the Board Members of the CCVI U.S. Ministries
- Prepares agendas and maintains corporate minutes for all the CCVI U.S. Ministries board meetings
- Arranges for board meetings, strategic planning retreats, annual meetings with Sponsored Ministries, and special events
- Maintains the Ministry Council Handbook
- Prepares letters to Sponsored Ministries Board Members and CEOs/Executive Directors
- Keeps records of Sponsored Ministries Board Members terms
- Makes travel arrangements and processes invoices/reimbursements for payment
- Arranges for Sisters to participate in Sponsored Ministry events
- Prepares the semi-annual newsletter
- Promotes good communication and maintains good relationships with the General Leadership Team, Sponsored Ministries, Sisters, and Collaborators
- This position is privy to confidential information and as such, requires extreme discretion and diplomacy
- Coordinates Mother St. Pierre Fund Grant application process
- Three to five years of Administration and Office management, as well as organizational skills
- General understanding of separately incorporated, not-for-profit Catholic Church sponsored institutions
- Has experience working collaboratively within a team administration, respecting the dignity of each person
- Openness to learning and understanding the concept of sponsorship, including governance and management
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, make travel arrangements, etc.
- Strong organizational skills to include filling, note taking, bookkeeping, etc.
- Have the ability to work with a flexible schedule, including some travel