CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Administrative Assistant Job in Irving
Provides administrative support for Directors to include: scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical support to include typing and answering calls.Receives and responds to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports.
Performs general secretarial duties to include:
- Processing mail
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Coordinating meetings
- Transcribing minutes.
- Serves as receptionist to the department.
- Provides exceptional professional and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
- Assists in maintaining the daily operation of the Department.
- Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as needed.
- Works with little supervision with ability to use critical thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative level secretarial experience