CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Administrative Assistant Job in Sulphur Springs
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support for the Administrative team. Maintains departmental files, accounts payables, contracts, personnel records, schedules appointments and coordinates calendars. Serves as the chief contact person for administrative team.
High school diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum 2 years administrative experience preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required in order to educate, inform, develop documents, presentation materials, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high stress operation with high standards of excellence.
- Must be able to support and perform tasks in a manner consistent with Integrity and Compliance standards.
- Must have practical experience with Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe applications.
- Must have ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Must be able to handle sensitive, stressful and confidential situations and account information.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks.