Admin Director of Nursing - Surgical Services
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Admin Director of Nursing - Surgical Services Job in Corpus Christi
Manages the designated service line and staff for a facility; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging.The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Master's Prepared, Bachelor's or Master's must be in Nursing
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 5-10 years of healthcare management experience
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support