Accounts Payable Specialist Senior - Accounting
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Irving Corporate Office
Share This Job On
Accounts Payable Specialist Senior - Accounting Job in Irving
Processes and maintains all aspects of the accounts payable cycle from receipt of the invoice/purchase order through the full payment cycle for the Corporate Office. Must have the ability to multi-task. Requires frequent interactions with both vendors and CHRISTUS Health Associates.
- Partners with Manager to create effective organization/prioritization of functions and routines in Accounts Payable.
- Provides technical support and training for the staff involved under the direction of the Manager of System Disbursement.
- Identifies and implements processes in daily operations including analyzing vendor statements, accrual reports, and clerical assignments.
- Functions as a Super User for the Meditech Accounts Payable Module.
- Assists Manager of System Disbursement with special projects or Accounts Payable functions as assigned.
- Assists with managing the associates which may include; time card approval, input on performance evaluations, and coaching opportunities.
- High School Diploma
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.