Accounts Payable Specialist Lead Job in Irving
Processes and maintains all aspects of the accounts payable cycle from receipt of the invoice/purchase order through the full payment cycle for the Corporate Office. Must have the ability to multi-task. Requires frequent interactions with both vendors and CHRISTUS Health Associates.
- Partners with Manager to create effective organization/prioritization of functions and routines in Accounts Payable.
- Provides technical support and training for the staff involved under the direction of the Manager of System Disbursement.
- Identifies and implements processes in daily operations including analyzing vendor statements, accrual reports, and clerical assignments.
- Functions as a Super User for the Meditech Accounts Payable Module.
- Assists Manager of System Disbursement with special projects or Accounts Payable functions as assigned.
- Assists with managing the associates which may include; time card approval, input on performance evaluations, and coaching opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent