CHRISTUS St. Vincent
1672 Hospital Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Accounting Analyst-Accounting/Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Controller, supports department related business planning requirements including, but not limited to, budgeting, scheduling, design, implementation, automation/streamline processes and workload planning. Responsible for analyzing financial data to support Accounting, this includes analytics, financial reporting, and system processes. Works with Finance, Supply Chain and Information Systems to ensure ongoing system integrity and work plans to correct identified system deficiencies. Provides education to end-users in finance and related departments.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Healthcare related field.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: SQL Certification, preferred
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Creative analysis and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and follow established procedures, as well as designing, implementing, and documenting enhancements
- Understanding of Program Management concepts, cost accounting principles, feasibility analysis, pro forma preparation, and forecasting
- Knowledge of hospital systems (billing, general ledger, payroll, admitting, medical records, clinical operations, and other subsidiary systems)
- Must have strong computer background
EXPERIENCE: 5 years related experience required. Related work experience may substitute for required education.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Controller
- Bloodborne pathogen A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Work is conducted in an office environment with many deadlines.