CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Accountant III Job in Irving
* This Position is responsible for recording and reconciling payroll accounting transactions for the CHRISTUS Health System Wide Payroll process
* Reconcile all payroll deduction accounts * Reconcile Cash accounts * Submit deduction payments needed to AP in timely manner * Work with regions on any questions / variances of deduction accounts * Maintains updates to earning, deduction, memo and tax account set-up within ADP GL. * Researches, investigates and reports all problems, corrections, and changes related to ADP payroll programs, and responds to related inquiries and escalations in a timely manner. * Management of CHRISTUS HEALTH manual check account to include but not limited to positive pay, funding and account reconciliation. * Responsible for submitting inter-company/payment requests to Treasury on a routine basis for payroll transactions/expenses Works with ADP to research and deliver data related to activities which occurred prior to the start of COS service delivery. * Responsible for preparation of all required interim and final audit workpapers and tax schedules.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business Administration or five years equivalent training and experience in computerized payroll functions.
- Above average computer literacy, e.g. EXCEL, WORD
- Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork skills, vendor management skills
- 5+ years of payroll and accounting experience.
- Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment
- Experience with Meditech general ledger systems preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates
- CPA preferred, but not required