5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Accountant II - Clinics
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Accountant II - Clinics Job in Irving
Assist Manager of Accounting and Director of Finance with accounting functions including reconciliations and financial reporting.
1. Prepares monthly general and standard journal entries, financial statements, and account reconciliations.
2. Ensures that accruals are made appropriately each month.
3. Assists independent auditors with interim and year-end audit.
4. Assists in preparation of federal, state and other governmental reports such as annual tax returns, sales tax returns, etc.
5. Maintains and reviews cost center and appropriation accounts, including trial balances, to verify accuracy with coding, classifying and posting.
6. Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and supported by valid detail.
7. Reviews monthly financials for all practices for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
8. Provides various practice reporting as requested by Senior Accountant or Controller.
9. Assists with calculation of physician incentive compensation.
10. Assists clerical employees with problems related to putting data into proper accounting format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Suite of Applications
- Excellent organizational skills -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment
- Maintenance of supporting documentation and audit trails
- Seeking to study and sit for CPA Exam-Preferred