8AM - 5PM
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Accountant II Job in Irving
This position is responsible for all financial reporting of CHRISTUS Health Information Management, Clinical Engineering and TechSource. Thorough understanding and extensive knowledge of accounting principles is required. An understanding of purchasing and accounts payable systems is very helpful. This position will assist with all financial reporting, budget creation and reconciliation and will be responsible for development and on-going support of the information management costing processes.
- Produce reports that can easily be read by management to reflect the financial position of the organization. Maintains all financial dashboards for Information Management, Clinical Engineering and TechSource.
- Prepares annual budgets for all assigned CHRISTUS Health general ledgers. Works with appropriate departments to gather information required for annual budgets.
- Suggest changes in operations for possible operational improvements.
- Provides support to the Corporate Financial Reporting Group with month-end close.
- Work with the Financial Reporting Department to ensure data integrity, accuracy and in accordance with GAAP.
- Accountable for the data mapping from MEDITECH and Quickbooks to HPM (Horizon Performance Management) in accordance with the Standard Chart of Accounts and GAAP.
- Perform System Administrator functions for Horizon Performance Management and Horizon Business Insight. Performs monthly and annual costing and maintenance for Information Management and Clinical Engineering
- Serves as a project team member for building, implementing and deploying new applications selected for CHRISTUS Health Corporate Finance/Accounting departments.
- Support end-users with requests and/or training needs.
- Responsible for documentation of maintenance performed on Horizon Performance Management and Horizon Business Insight.
- Bachelor's Degree
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.