Monday-Friday and weekends
Pharmacy Technician I Cert-Reg-Pharmacy
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Technician I Cert-Reg-Pharmacy Job in Texarkana
Responsible for assisting the pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients in accordance with department policies and procedures. Assists in control and accountability for all medications in the hospital including aspects of inventory control such as medication ordering. Perform system maintenance and basic trouble shooting for pharmacy operating systems such as Pyxis. Provides assistance to nursing staff with ADC questions/problems.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Must complete a structured training program which provides instruction and supervised experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification from the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Certification from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.