Walk-In Interviews- RN, Registered Nurse- Bedside positions
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Walk-In Interviews- RN, Registered Nurse- Bedside positions Job in Texarkana
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our growing team!
Walk-In Interviews available every Thursday: from 10am-2pm for bedside hospital nursing
- Location: Human Resources Department- 2600 St. Michael Dr. Texarkana, TX 75501.
- Ask for the HR Recruitment Team to be connected with a hiring manager
- Provide a copy of your resume
- Complete application online
- Looking for Full-time and PRN
- For more information please contact Katie Lorance at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org or (903) 614-2154
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Michael Family!
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS Certification.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.