Visual Communications Specialist
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Marketing and Communications
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate IV Bldg
1101 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Visual Communications Specialist Job in Tyler
The Visual Communications Specialist II position is responsible for creating deliverables in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the ambulatory departments and their various services, programs, outreach and facilities, including but not limited to outpatient clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and urgent cares
The Specialist will use a variety of tools and techniques to design, create, record, edit and produce video and photographic deliverables, mostly for internal use. This may include—but is not limited to—videos and photos for use on closed-circuit TVs, digital messaging boards, social media, the CHRISTUS intranet and studio and event photography for use in printed and digital media, along with another visual materials needed to communicate a desired message to reach a target audience. He or she will utilize promotional production experience in shooting, producing, editing and lighting high quality videos to produce impactful and relevant video content.
The Specialist will work under the direction of the Ambulatory Director of Marketing and Communications and collaborate closely with the system director of Marketing and Communications as well as key system Marketing/Communications leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree in photojournalism, journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field or an equivalent of education plus videography experience required.
• Ability to travel occasionally.
• Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including Microsoft Office tools and various graphics and video programs for video, phtoography and sound editing.
• Ability to work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings.
• Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions. • Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with strong conceptual skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• 3 - 5 years of direct experience in marketing, communications, news, television or other promotional production experience required.
• Experience utilizing technology and software tools like Macintosh, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Illustrator and Adobe PhotoShop to edit video and photos and finalize designs for production.