Visitor Experience Representative - General Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Visitor Experience Representative - General Administration Job in Corpus Christi
The Visitor Experience Representative is responsible for ensuring that our hospital visitors have a positive experience. Under the direction of the CHRISTUS Spohn Marketing/Communications Director, the Representative will support and assist with creating an exceptional hospital visit and will follow the Health System's work standards:
- Culture of Safety: demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value of safety concerns; use and promote safe behaviors.
- Compassion: demonstrates the ability to work well with CHRISTUS Spohn visitors, patients, Associates, Physicians and external organizations.
- Excellence: demonstrates a high standard of customer service by supporting each guest with clear and effective communication regarding wayfinding/directions; hospital campus events/teachings; and ensuring visitors' first impressions of our facilities are positive.
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
- Strong customer service experience and a proven ability to meet performance standards.
- Must possess clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds. Spanish speaking skills preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to learn policies and procedures and effectively convey that information to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; ability to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to operate two-way radio for timely communications with hospital key departments.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with culturally diverse audiences and audiences of varying ages.
- Must demonstrate a positive demeanor; ability to listen and empathize with visitor concerns, suggestions and requests.
- Ability to learn the Shoreline campus and communicate the programs/services, events, lectures and classes that are provided.
- Ability to support special event set-ups and breakdowns when needed/scheduled
- Work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings
- Minimum two years of experience in front-line customer service focused environment.