Vice President, Compliance
CHRISTUS System Office
Corporate Business Unallocated-68800
455 St Michaels Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Compliance Job in Santa Fe
The Vice President, Compliance and Privacy serves as a member of the Senior Executive Team and reports to and is accountable to both the President and the Board of Directors. As a member of the Senior Executive Team, this position is responsible and accountable for providing leadership and direction in the areas of strategic planning, financial leadership, business development, clinical quality and patient safety, staff development, regulatory compliance and for the execution of key strategic initiatives that contribute to the fulfillment of the organization's strategic plan and mission, vision, and values.
- A baccalaureate degree in health related field required. Master's Degree desirable.
- A minimum of ten years in a high-level management or administrative position in a hospital or health system.
- Leadership skills - objective, decisive, assertive, discreet, detail oriented and intuitive.
- Strong regulatory requirement interpretative skills with ability to drive practical application to the organization's needs and mission
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) with ability to communicate effectively with internal and external constituencies at all levels, including Board.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills as well as analytical and planning skills.
- Solid understanding of laws and regulations impacting health care and non-profit organization, including working knowledge of current health care reimbursement systems.
- Demonstrated competencies in system-wide program planning, leadership and management.
- Demonstrated experience in varied and significant healthcare operating and financial issues.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)