Unit Secretary- Emergency Care
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Unit Secretary- Emergency Care Job in Beaumont
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Unit Secretary performs the clerical functions necessary for proper functioning of a patient care unit in accordance with Nursing Department policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate of completion from an approved course for Ward Clerks required
- One (1) year Ward Clerk experience required, if there is no Ward Clerk certification. Six (6) months experience in a hospital preferred.
- Demonstrates required computer skills within one month of employment. Basic typing and prior computer skills preferred.
- For telemetry and/or critical care, successful completion of basic dysrhythmia course for unlicensed personnel within one month or after first available course offered.
- AHA BLS certification within two (2) weeks of employment