Ultrasund Tech - PRN
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasund Tech - PRN Job in Alexandria
The Ultrasonagrapher must possess a knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology. Ability to recognize subtle differences between health and pathological areas. To concentrate on fine detail with constant interruption and attend to tasks for 45 to 60 minutes at a time. Ability to understand and relate to the concepts behind specific ideas and remember multiple tasks given to self and others over long periods of time, able to communicate verbally using advanced level vocabulary.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Collaborates -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Goals -- Completes quarterly goals
Delivering the Mission -- Performs duties as defined in this job description and demonstrates mastery of role.
1. ID's each patient, reviews each chart and prior exams for consistency (exam ordered/clinical diagnosis), and records pertinent data on requisition at all times.
2. Assesses patient condition, ensures patient safety through proper use of restraint/support devices.
3. Reviews each exam for technical accuracy, presents completed exams to radiologist & communicates pertinent data to persons responsible for care of the patient following exam.
4. Identifies anatomical orientation on all required images, and ensures proper film identification on all images.
5. Demonstrates ability to organize patient care and set priorities by providing critical care first and by implementing the physician's orders.6. Performs examinations accurately and timely manner by responding to changes in work schedule. 7. Demonstrates ability to organize patient care and set priorities by providing critical care first and by implementing the physician's orders.
8. Performs proper computer skills to include all appropriate edits, status changes, charges and any other process necessary for proper patient charges.
- Completion of an accredited ultrasound program
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or required within 6 months of hire.
- Current BLS