Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound Section; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
- High school graduate required.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in an OB concentrated ultrasound setting.
- Two (2) years additional experience in a clinical ultrasound setting
- Must be familiar with a variety of technical/ diagnostic procedures, anatomy and physiology and be familiar with the utilization of diagnostic equipment used to perform these procedures.
- Must also be familiar in the performing the following procedures:
- Doppler evaluation of maternal and fetal structures
- Transvaginal cervical assessment
- Biophysical profiles
- Teleradiology experience is helpful
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Prefer registration by the credentialing bodies for Ultrasound Technologists.
- Prefer American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT .