Ultrasound Tech Reg - Ultrasound - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Tech Reg - Ultrasound - PRN Job in Texarkana
This is a PRN position. Performs diagnostic, vascular and/or echocardiograms sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment in various modes and techniques, to locate, evaluate, and record pertinent anatomical, pathological, and functional data. Schedules and coordinates tests and prepares and maintains operational logs. Records test results and updates patient records for referring physicians. Maintains and calibrates equipment, and orders necessary supplies.
- Registered ARDMS, CCI (Cardiovasculat Credentialing International) or ARRT in sonography or Ultrasound registry eligible and obtain ultrasound registration within 1 year
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited program that qualifies candidate to sit for a qualified ultrasound technology board
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.