2PM - 10:30PM
Ultrasound Tech Reg - Radiology
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Tech Reg - Radiology Job in Longview
Performs advanced cardiac and vascular circulation diagnostic exams using echo, ultrasound, and/or Doppler equipment.
- ARDMS required
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Completion of accredited Ultrasound program or equivalent education and experience required to obtain ARDMS certification
- Minimum of one year post registry, clinical experience -preferred.
General Knowledge of Abdomen, OB-GYN, and Doppler exams.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.